General Information For All Orders
- Our standard delivery charge is £1.99 on all orders across the UK.
- First class post deliveries cannot be tracked, please allow 1-2 working days for delivery.
- Orders must be placed before 1 pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
- Orders can be taken in advance and stored on our system until the required date.
- An email confirmation will be sent out once the order is successful.
- We do not pass on any personal details and the only information sent out to the recipient with the gift is the personal message card.
- You are able to add delivery instructions to your order, but please bear in mind that these will be adhered to at the discretion of the delivery driver.
- Should the recipient be away at the time of delivery, a card will be left stating attempted delivery and will included details of how to collect or arrange a re-delivery.
- We can only deliver within the UK which includes all of England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Orkney, Shetland and all of the Scottish Highlands and Islands.
- Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to BFPO addresses, Europe and Dublin and the Rep. of Ireland.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer same day delivery and there are no deliveries on Bank Holidays.
- When ordering please enter the full address including the postcode of the recipient.
We will not be held responsible for items that are not delivered or are delayed due to incorrect details.
Deliveries sent to hospitals, schools, military and business addresses will be delivered to a main reception or mailing room prior to internal distribution. We recommend that orders to such locations be requested for delivery on a weekday and not a Saturday. If you are sending flowers to a hospital, please check in advance that the hospital will allow fresh flowers to be delivered to the wards.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, for whatever reason, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to contact us to return your order. All items being returned much be pre-arranged and foods must be returned complete and undamaged with all accessories and instructions. The original packing must be returned in reasonable condition. We assume no responsibility for any delivery costs associated with the return of Goods.
Once received back at our returns depot, a refund will be issued.
Please note that food, drink or other Goods intended for consumption, and personalised Goods or Goods made to your specification, are all non-refundable.
To arrange a return, please contact our customer service team on 02032862406 or email email@example.com
Damaged or Faulty Goods
In the unlikely event of your purchase turning up faulty or damaged, then you must report this to us within 48hours of the delivery being signed for. Should your order include food, drink or other Goods intended for everyday consumption, you must inform us within 24hrs of receipt of any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods.
We strongly suggest you inspect the item as best possible before signing for the item. That way if you are not happy, our delivery team will take away the faulty or damaged goods immediately.
If your goods are faulty or damaged, we must receive photographic evidence by email. Justletterbox will refund postage costs on faulty or damaged goods once the damage or fault has been inspected and verified by our team.